Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment, also known as endodontic treatment, is a dental procedure in which the diseased or damaged pulp (core) of a tooth is removed and the inside areas (the pulp chamber and root canals) are filled and sealed. Once the tooth is sufficiently cleaned out and as sterile as possible, the root canal system is sealed off
It is required when the tooth decays badly or gets infected (to save the tooth)
Steps:1. Consultation for Root Canal Treatment
2. Removal of infection from teeth
3. Filling material into clean root canal
4. Sealing with biocompatible material
5. Capping the tooth to prevent fracture
Time Taken- As less as 1 day
We specialize in Root Canal Treatment because:
1. Experienced Endodontist (Root Canal Specialist)
2. Imported filling and materials and state of art equipment
3. Usually done in a single sitting
4. More or less Painless
5. Affordable Cost
A woman who is pregnant can't undergo endodontic therapy
Thankfully it is only a myth and not a fact. However a pregnant woman should consult before going for root canal as the protocol will vary considering her pregnancy.
Certain issues can be considered in case of root canal carrying out on a pregnant woman:
1. Treatment timing : A consideration must be made that weighs the timing of the pregnant patient's root canal treatment in regards to their overall comfort and the well being of them and their fetus.
2. Appointment length and number of visits : Instead of one relatively longer appointment, in order to keep a pregnant patient physically comfortable, their root canal treatment may need to be divided up into two or more shorter visits.
3. The use of radiographs (x-rays) : However, it is likely that the dentist will want to employ techniques that help them to keep the needed number of x-rays to a minimum in order to avoid the fetus to get exposed to X-rays.
HOW MUCH TIME ROOT CANAL TREATMENT TAKES?
Multiple sitting root canal treatment : 2-3 visits required (depending upon the case)
Single sitting root canal treatment : completed in one visit ,maximum 1.5 hrs time required .
“the best makeup is SMILE”